Pressure sensors are particularly suitable for use in industrial and vehicle applications. They provide proportional output and – depending on the model – an additional on/off signal for temperature or pressure limit values. Their sturdiness withstands effects such as cavitation and water hammer and provide maximum protection from electromagnetic disturbances, as well as high stability to vibrations. Thanks to these features, pressure sensors offer reliable performance even in harsh environmental conditions.
• For media and ambient temperatures up to 125°C
• All standard output signals: 4-20mA,0-5V,1-5V,1-6V,0-10V,10-90% ratiometric voltage
• Wetted parts made of stainless steel
• A wide range of pressure and electrical connections
• EMC protection up to 100 V/m
• All versions with integrated pulse-snubber