NTC temperature sensors can be used in the most severe conditions due to their internal resin coating and mechanical strength which render them immune to infiltrations and environmental disturbances.
• Internally resinated and resistant until 160°C
• Customizable bimetal temperature threshold, NTC curve and connections
• Immune to electric and electromagnetical disturbances
• High reliability and measurement repeatibility
• Applicable in automotive, agricultural, earth moving, industrial, railway and nautical fields